Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where I live

I live in a very small town in California. The town is called Oakhurst. In the town I live in there are some stores and one big high school, Yosemite High School. I go to Minarets. Its brand new and there is only one class. The freshman! Even though there are only 26 students, it's still a pretty awesome school. Our teachers are cool and the students seem to be liking it also. We are for sure a different kind of high school. Yosemite High is pretty big and fun and exciting, but I doubt that they have their own school e-mails, or their own laptops like the school I go to. I have had many people tell me I should go to YHS, but I'd rather go to the high school I'm going to. Anyways there isn't much more so I hope you enjoy reading this bye.

No comments: