Monday, September 29, 2008

I am a Tree hugger<3!


When people say "I'm a tree hugger" you automaticly think oh their a total hippy. Well I do try to keep the environement clean, but all my love goes to one tree, and that isn't even a real tree. She is my best friend! Yes, her real name is Tree. I've know her for about 2 and a half years now and I love her! She is always there for me and is one of the coolest people you will ever meet. In my other blog I talk about river and now people are probaly thinking I have no friends and they are all made up. WELL your wrong, they are totally real people! And I love them both!!! Tree will always be one of my best friends and I will always be one of hers! So when I say I love one Tree I mean her! She is awesome and amazing! i would do anything for her!


I love you Tree and always will! =]